3 days remaining to apply
Start date details
As soon as possible
5 June 2023 at 11:59pm
22 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Sciencejobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time - Term time
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,000 - £43,685 per annum
What skills and experience we're looking for
- A willingness to contribute to whole school activities.
- Highest expectation of achievement, attainment, behaviour and ethos.
- Effective classroom management skills.
- Evidence of professional development.
What the school offers its staff
- The benefit of working in a highly collaborative multi academy trust.
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
- A positive and caring Christian ethos.
Further details about the role
Our school is one of six primary and secondary schools within the NEAT Academy Trust family of schools. At the heart of our trust is the aim to nurture,educate, achieve and transform the lives of all young people within the communities we serve across the North East.
St Hild’s Church of England School is in an exciting phase of its development and has high ambition for its pupils. With a strong Christian ethos we work effectively across the whole community to improve and enrich the lives of children.
We are incredibly proud to be an inclusive school with a higher than average number of children who have additional needs. As a result we prioritise high quality classroom teaching and provide bespoke support where appropriate.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated and professional Teacher with excellent subject knowledge to to join our Science department.
If you would like to join us and feel you could thrive in a collegiate and positive atmosphere, then please read the accompanying person specification and job description and return a completed application form, criminal records declaration form and equalities monitoring form by e- mail to email@example.com no later than 12pm on Monday 05th June 2023.
NEAT Academy Trust are committed to safer recruitment practice and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 87.4 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Hild's Church of England School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 691 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Similar jobs nearby
Manor Community Academy
Owton Manor Lane, Hartlepool, Teesside, TS25 3PS
Teacher of Science (Temporary 1 year, Maternity Cover)
Northfield School and Sports College
Thames Road, Billingham, Teesside, TS22 5EG
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Hartlepool