|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Will consider full-time, part-time|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £25,543 to £41,635 per year (full-time equivalent)|
We are a successful 11–16 mixed comprehensive judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and now on our journey to outstanding.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspiring Science teacher to teach across the ability range at KS3 and 4 and teachers of any Science specialism are encouraged to apply. You will have the skills and desire to deepen the understanding and application of science across the key stages.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
• Believes in young people.
• Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom.
• Is passionate about their subject and is keen to improve standards across all year groups.
• Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential.
• Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range.
• Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the school.
• Enjoys working as part of a team
• Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
• Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
• Opportunities for further professional development
• Access to Surrey MyBenefits Scheme
• A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||671 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Kings International College website (opens in a new window)|
About Kings International College
Watchetts Drive, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 2PQ