Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Science Teacher to join our highly successful Science department and to teach across Key Stages 3 and 4. This position is suitable for a Newly Qualified Teacher or a more experienced colleague wishing to broaden their experience. Whilst all subject specialisms will be considered, the ability to teach GCSE Physics to the higher tier level will be an advantage.
Applying for the job
To apply, please send your completed application form and a letter of application (maximum 2 sides of A4) outlining:
• Why you are the right person to join our Science department
• How teachers should implement the revised GCSE specifications for Science to maximise attainment and progress
Please forward your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Primary, Secondary, 16-19
757 pupils enrolled
4 to 16
About Litcham School
This is an exceptional opportunity for candidates of the highest calibre to work within an innovative and supportive school. We can offer you:
• A successful and ambitious school
• A skilled, friendly, supportive and professional team of staff
• A highly successful Science department with outstanding outcomes on all measures
• A commitment to provide leadership training and professional development opportunities of the highest quality
• The opportunity to work in an all-through school
• A fantastic rural location.
We are determined to become outstanding in every respect and high quality, highly motivated staff are the key to this. We seek a collaborative and empowered culture with strong, well led, well managed and accountable teams playing their part in a true learning organisation. We place a high priority on leadership development at all levels.
All staff enjoy a high level of support and we believe you should be able to teach without disruption in a purposeful environment. We have very high expectations, believing that learning should be challenging, stimulating and, above all, enjoyable. We are developing a highly collaborative approach to teaching, with a very strong focus on the development of learning and teaching.
Arranging a visit to Litcham School
Visits to the school are welcome, please contact Rhonda Taylor-Balls, Headteacher's PA, to arrange email@example.com / 01328 702005