- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- Main Scale/Upper Pay Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Main scale/Upper Pay Scale
- Early Career Teachers Welcome
- All applicants are welcome, including applications
from Science graduates who, if successfully in post, would also be expected to
undertake a route to Qualified Teacher Status which will be supported by the
What the school offers its staff
- At Longhill High School, you will be supported and encourages to develop outstanding practice.
- We have an excellent induction programme and an outstanding CPD
programme to support career progression.
- You will enjoy the professional freedom to find the approach that works best for you and your classes and will be encouraged to share those innovations within the faculty and at whole school level.
Commitment to safeguarding
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Longhill High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All candidates must complete our standard application form in order to be considered. CVs are not accepted in the interests of safeguarding.
Brighton & Hove City Council – Taking Action for Equality.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.