We are recruiting a Teacher of Science for our new school which has a cohort of 180 year 7 students this year with successive cohorts joining each year. Our students will move to the school site in September 2024, for the 2024/2025 academic year you will be based at a satellite site in Twydall.
What you will need to succeed:
- Be a qualified Science teacher
- Be passionate about teaching and learning, ready to embrace new ideas, have a positive outlook and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong and effective classroom practice with high expectations for achievements and behaviour
- Able to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum, with a thorough knowledge of present curriculum development.
- Dedicated to ensuring our students are actively engaged with school, making progress and aspire to become life-long learners.
- Contribute to the values, ethos and the development of our schools.
What you will get in return:
- Minimum starting salary£27,186for all ECTs
- Revised Teacher Payscale to retain and reward excellent teachers
- Strong links with the local communityand other local schools within Medway and Kent
- Outstanding CPD tailored to you, wherever you are in your career
- Highly supportive subject mentoring with a strong professional development programme to ensure that the Teachers’ Standards are well developed.
- Support from across the Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning through resources, mentoring and school visits
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
As per KCSIE we will also undertake online searches for all shortlisted candidates, if you have any questions regarding this process please firstname.lastname@example.org