Science Teacher (Plus the Possibility of Additional Responsibility)
Applicants whom wish to wish to take on additional responsibility should state this clearly on their application form.
The duties and responsibilities include:
1. To ensure the potential of all students is fulfilled by planning and delivering stimulating and challenging lessons which meet the needs of all learners.
2. To maintain high expectations of students’ behaviour and achievement, and to establish excellent relationships with students.
3. To monitor and record the progress of students using Assessment for Learning strategies and in accordance with Academy assessment policies.
Further details are supplied in the JD.
Essential educational requirements
Relevant specialist qualifications and experience in your subject specialism.
Qualified Teacher Status (or working towards)
Essential skills and experience
Proven excellence as a Science classroom practitioner at secondary level.
Please refer to the Information Pack on our website for a list of our employee benefits.
About The Bridge Academy
We are an Academy on a mission: to ensure that every student can succeed at a good university or equivalent, thrive in their chosen field and live a great life. Our core values of Hard Work, Integrity and Kindness underpin everything that we do, and from the moment our students arrive at The Bridge Academy we ask them to live these values 100% of the time.
- Laburnum Street, London, E2 8BA
- The Bridge Academy website (opens in a new window)