Queensbury Academy, Dunstable, Bedfordshire
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Will consider full-time, part-time|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 1, £24,371,.00 to £24,371,.00 per year (full-time equivalent)|
• To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
• To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a classroom teacher/form tutor.
• To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
• To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
• To share and support the academy’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
Essential educational requirements
• Good Practitioner.
• Good Subject Knowledge.
• Delivery of Key Stage 4 English.
• Understand the use of assessment in improving performance.
• Ability to use data for pupil performance.
• Understanding of performance difference between boys, girls and specific groups.
• A commitment to equality principles and practices.
Essential skills and experience
Well qualified teacher
Monitoring academic progress.
We recognise that recruiting high quality staff is of the utmost importance as we continue to improve and expand. We offer staff an outstanding induction programme and support for professional development with excellent facilities and support, including many CPD opportunities.More on how to apply
|School size||1132 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 19|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Queensbury Academy website (opens in a new window)|
About Queensbury Academy
Langdale Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 3BU