Are you enthusiastic and innovative and able to inspire your students to love Science? Are you looking for a role in a school where the behaviour of students is excellent and where you will be part of a dedicated and supportive staff team? Do you share our ethos of nurturing every child’s potential and our commitment to providing effective support to remove barriers to learning? Our Science team has an outstanding track record of providing the highest quality teaching and in ensuring that all students make excellent progress. You would be joining a dedicated and committed team in one of the most beautiful parts of the UK. We are looking for a talented and forward focussed individuals with a passion for their subject and students’ learning
You will be responsible for:
• raising standards of student attainment and achievement within your Science classes
• monitoring and supporting student progress within your Science classes
• helping students develop a passion for and love of learning in Science through engaging lessons
• planning ,developing and delivering lessons that follow the Science curriculum
If you have the energy, skills and motivation to make a difference in our thriving school community, we would welcome your application. Further details, job description and application form are available from our school website www.st-ives.cornwall.sch.uk.
Applications should be returned by email to Mrs Cherie Bayfield:
St Ives School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
About St Ives School
- Higher Tregenna, St Ives, Cornwall, TR26 2BB
- St Ives School website (opens in a new window)