St Luke's Church of England School, Exeter, Devon, EX1 3RD
This job expired on 26 September 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 January 2023
26 September 2022 at 12pm (midday)
15 September 2022
About St Luke's Church of England School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 810 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
Our school is part of the Ted Wragg Trust, an ambitious and inclusive Trust of schools strengthening our communities through excellent education.
Our values driven, rapidly growing 2-18 Trust has the highest expectations for every child, every day, with social justice at our core. We are determined for everyone to fulfil their greatest potential, to be the best they can be. Our inclusive Trust has a relentless commitment to help transform lives through learning.
The Ted Wragg Trust puts children at the centre of all we do. Delivering high quality, knowledge rich and inspiring curriculum. Our caring and inspirational team, work together to equip students with the knowledge, skills and experience to become compassionate and courageous citizens, determined to make the world a better place.
At St Luke's, we have the highest expectations of our students because we want them to succeed. We insist on disruption free classrooms so students can learn, but we know that this only be achieved when we put positive relationships at the heart of what we do. We are looking for open-minded people who will embrace our values to give students the very best experience of school, so they are ready to take their place in the world.
In return, we can offer you:
1. Weekly one-to-one coaching and a personalised approach to career development;
2. A context-specific and extensive digital library of the very best teaching and learning research and videos;
3. A commitment to pedagogy, not paperwork;
4. Visits to other Schools in the Ted Wragg Trust and beyond;
5. A highly visible & supportive SLT who care deeply about the School's staff and students;
6. Shared resources and schemes of learning across our trust which ensure you can focus on ‘preparing’ lessons for your class and not ‘planning’ lessons from scratch.
Arranging a visit to St Luke's Church of England School
If you are able to meet the requirements of this role, we would love to hear from you. For an informal conversation to find out more about the role, or to visit us at St Luke’s Church of England School please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed