22 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
30 June 2023 at 9am
18 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Sciencejobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full time
Full-time equivalent salary
- Main Payscale
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidate will:
- Join a forward-looking, high achieving school
- Contribute to the wider improvement of the school.
- Be a driven and professional person, committed to their students as well as supporting their colleagues
What the school offers its staff
What we can offer you:
- Constant feedback outlines that the school is welcoming, friendly and supportive.
- Opportunities and encouragement to develop both personally and professionally.
- You can ensure that your well-being is a high priority
- A fantastic location with excellent transport links including the DLR, Elizabeth line and main line railways
St Ursula’s Convent School is an outstanding school where:
- It is a pleasure to teach and students are ambitious and aspire to be the very best
- Staff have exceptionally high standards and expectations
- Senior Leaders and teachers are passionate about making a difference
- Governors are strongly supportive of the school.
St Ursula’s is an outstanding, highly oversubscribed Catholic girl’s school with a reputation for excellence. (Ofsted 2015). We are strongly committed to the ongoing professional development of all staff. We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the wellbeing of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for all successful applicants.
Full details including our teaching staff application form can be found on the school website www.stursulas.com. Completed applications and / or any enquires should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are only able to accept fully completed school application forms, stand-alone CVs or TES generic applications will not be accepted.
The deadline for applications is 12 noon on Tuesday 23rd May with interviews taking place that week
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Ursula's Convent School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 634 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- St Ursula's Convent School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0208 858 4613
St Ursula's Convent School is an Ofsted outstanding, oversubscribed Catholic girl’s school situated in Greenwich, London. We cater for girls aged 11-16 years. Our beautiful site comprises of a mixture of new and aging buildings. Students at St Ursula’s are very well behaved and the Catholic ethos of the school encourages a very pleasant working environment.
Arranging a visit to St Ursula's Convent School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Harris Academy Purley
Kendra Hall Road, South Croydon, Surrey, CR2 6DT
Teacher of PE with KS3 Science
The Victory Academy
Magpie Hall Road, Chatham, Kent, ME4 5JB
Teacher of Science (Biology Specialist)
The Ursuline Academy Ilford
Morland Road, Ilford, Essex, IG1 4JU
Science Teacher – (with a specialism of Biology) September start
Seal Hollow Rd, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 3SL
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London