Science Teacher - TLR for 2 i/c for exceptional candidate
This job expired on 21 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
21 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
8 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Sciencejobs
- View all Full timejobs - Monday to Friday in line with the school's directed time for teachers
- View all Part timejobs - Part time will be considered
What skills and experience we're looking for
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to develop in this role with the possibility of taking on the 2nd in Charge of Science role or an experienced Science teacher to take on this role straight away with an added TLR.
The ideal candidate will have high expectations of young people and want to progress in their career. They will have a commitment to ensuring that children can achieve their full educational potential. They will hold positive values and attitudes and adopt high standards of behaviour in their professional role.
For full details, please see our application pack.
What the school offers its staff
● An exciting environment where you can really make a difference
● Being part of a small local trust that is totally committed to its staff and children
● Significant opportunities for CPD and development within the school and trust
● Leadership training and pathways exist within the trust
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Hartsdown Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 724 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Hartsdown Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Hartsdown Academy is here to be a great school that builds a stronger and happier community so that people have amazing lives. We look to provide our children with "education for an amazing life". It is the love and commitment that our staff show our children that enables their success and we promise that staff will be supported, encouraged and respected. We want Hartsdown to be an enjoyable and rewarding place to work.
Similar jobs nearby
Sandwich Technology School
Deal Road, Sandwich, Kent, CT13 0FA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Kent and Medway