Ark Boulton Academy, Birmingham, West Midlands, B11 2QG
5 days remaining to apply
4 July 2022 at 9:00am
22 June 2022
About Ark Boulton Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 905 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Ark Boulton Academy website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 0121 773 8156
By joining Ark Boulton Academy means, you become part of a network of education experts who are all united by the same purpose - a commitment to making a difference where it matters most. Our motto ‘It takes a whole community to bring up a child’ represents the spirit within which we work. It influences the way we support each other, our parents, students and other stakeholders.
Our staff are a valuable and integral part of our community and are given the room to grow and develop in an encouraging, challenging and rewarding environment. They are role-models and ambassadors for Boulton on a professional and public level. They reflect the virtues we promote which include courage, self-discipline, commitment, and honesty.
By becoming a member of our school family, you will embrace multiple opportunities for personal and professional development, not just within the school, but from the internationally renowned Ark family of schools we are a part of. Through Ark, our staff can share best practice and receive training from some of the most talented individuals in the country.
Benefits of joining Ark Boulton include:
- Staff wellbeing is one of our main priorities. We provide breakfast for staff each morning, soup for lunch and lunch for those on duty. We have parking available, a gym on site and a well-equipped staff room including a pool table.
- Our systems and processes for communication, marking and feedback and assessment are streamlined and the approaches we take are research led and based on the needs of our local context. For instance, at present we do not use traditional book marking across the school.
- On Fridays children finish at 2pm, giving time and space for professional development amongst staff.
- Staff voice is important to us; we like to listen to our staff. We are always seeking feedback and input from our staff.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed