- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
Teacher of SCIENCE – January 2022
We are looking to appoint an exceptional Science Teacher to join our team in January 2022.
Woodside High School is an outstanding and oversubscribed 11-16 comprehensive school and we are currently expanding to an eight form entry school. Our students progress exceptionally well (P8: +0.48) and we take pride in our strong values of academic achievement, equality of experience and respect for all.
Our strong systems ensure you can focus on your core purpose of teaching: robust behaviour systems, highly visible and supportive middle and senior leaders, robust teaching and learning framework
• Commitment to professional development within school and through our network of schools
• Collaborative leadership at both department and senior level
• Excellent support and guidance for ECTs
• Excellent career development
• A convenient location in Wood Green, with excellent transport links (Piccadilly line)
Why Science is a great department to work in?:
• Strong and experienced in teaching and learning.
• Excellent outcomes at GCSE. (The percentage of students gaining an A* - C grade has been +90% for the past 5 years.)
• Strong team of staff including two experienced technicians.
• Excellent behaviour systems which enables all learners to make rapid and sustained progress.
• Commitment to staff wellbeing
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For further information and an application pack please visit http://www.woodsidehighschool.co.uk/Vacancies/Current-Vacancies/
The closing date for receipt of applications is noon Friday 8th October 2021.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.