Fixed term (Starting Sep 2021, 1-year fixed term contract initially covering a substantive post holder on a secondment. View to making the role permanent)
L9-L13 (£51,402 - £56,721 full time equivalent)
The Programme Director will join an experienced and passionate team who will support them in their role. We have a central team consisting of SCITT Partnership Director, SCITT Recruitment Coordinator, and marketing support and then each local partner has a SCITT Hub Leader, professional tutor team (cohort dependant) and local administration support. This post holder will join the central team and work with each of our Hub Leaders, who owns a specific element of the SCITTs work, to develop the SCITTs provision.
- SCITT Leadership (such as working with the SCITT Partnership Director to conduct SCITT Self-Assessment and Improvement Planning, and develop policies and procedures)
-Quality Assurance (such as designing and implementing a robust quality assurance process)
- Development of Curriculum, Assessment and Mentor Standards (such as working with our SCITT hub leaders who each take a leadership role for either curriculum, assessment, or mentor standards)
- Trainee Diversity & Inclusion - such as working alongside our SCITT hub leader to ensure that our training teachers are well equipped for teaching the children they work with, regardless of their starting point or characteristic
- Trainee Experience (such as quality assuring the experiences of trainees)
- Working with Partners (such as leading the academic on-boarding of new partners, liaising with TS Hubs)
For a full job description and person specification, and for more information, please see the document attached.
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected Trust
- The opportunity to help improve the lives of children in our schools
- Excellent opportunities for personal and career development
- Pension scheme
- Access to employee assistance programme
Applying for the job
Please apply via the application form on our Eteach vacancy:More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Discovery Schools Academies Trust Ltd
Discovery Schools Academy Trust is dedicated to improving learning and teaching by creating a culture that promotes excellence. The needs of all children are placed at the heart decision making regardless school they attend. Teaching excellence shared through networks, sharing ideas materials as well leading practitioners between schools. has developed improvement system which focuses on outcomes for children. It also places staff development, talent management succession planning achieving outstanding organisations
Arrange a visit to Discovery Schools Academies Trust Ltd
If you are interested in this role, or would like to arrange a visit, please contact James Brown on 07766332167 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a discussion.
Head office location
Kibworth, Leicester, LE8 0NH