Inner London Payscale
We are a small school at the moment and are growing in size in the coming years, with a new building project on the horizon. We maintain a broad and balanced curriculum offer for all students. Our intention is to develop the school so that it has STEAM specialism (the ‘A’ is for Art) whilst at the same time retaining a breadth of curriculum offer for our students.
We will be the right school for you if you are committed to:
- Ensure outstanding progress and attainment in our Humanities subjects;
- Play a full part in termly innovation projects to contribute to the development of school- wide continuous improvement;
- Continue to promote the profile of the Humanities department through contributions to the wider life of the school.
We can offer you:
- Great support and training as you develop your career (we have a well developed approach to professional development including a superb dedicated CPD website);
- The opportunity to innovate and bring in new ideas to contribute towards improving our school;
- A caring and supportive professional environment, with an early finish every Friday to promote a good work / life balance;
- A thoughtful and well-structured school calendar with careful attention paid to balancing teacher workload;
- The opportunity to rent a room at competitive prices in our SchoolKeeper’s House on the school grounds which is particularly devised to support newly and recently qualified staff in establishing themselves in the profession;
- A commitment to providing high quality opportunities for you to continue your professional learning.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
628 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Northolt High School
At Northolt High School, our vision, mission and values underpin everything that we do. We enable our students to develop strength of character, to be articulate and confident and to secure the best academic outcomes possible. Our school vision is "committed to excellence". This summarises our core aim of continuous improvement. Our mission statement describes how we work to achieve this core aim - through "seizing opportunity, instilling ambition, realising potential". Join us and you will be welcomed by a hard-working, dedicated staff and subject team who are united in their focus on student achievement.
We work in partnership with an organisation called Sycol which supports us in ensuring that we have clear systems of continuous school improvement in place. Through this partnership, all members of staff in the school are part of a high quality leadership development programme. Termly innovation projects involve every member of staff, helping us quickly and effectively share ideas whilst forging strong partnerships across the staff team. These projects ensure that systemic school improvement is embedded in everything we do. We are united in our focus to continuously improve and develop; this results in a tangible energy and drive across our whole staff team as we learn and move forward together.