The governors of St Michael’s Catholic School are seeking a teacher with the passion and ethos required to support the leadership of English in our great Catholic school in Aylesbury. Set in a beautiful new building, this is a wonderful school and a wonderful opportunity.
Curriculum Leaders in our schools are required to be passionate about two things:
- That every child must be loved and supported to do the best that is possible.
- That staff receive brilliant support so that they can teach brilliant lessons.
You will be a visible presence across the community, leading with love, courage, professionalism, and good humour. You will have a particular concern for any student who is disadvantaged in any way, and you will see it as your mission that no child is left behind. Your presence will inspire and reassure in equal measure.
We are seeking to appoint colleagues who can demonstrate:
- Excellence in the classroom.
- A commitment to raising standards through quality curriculum design and quality pedagogy
- The ability to inspire and motivate students, staff, parents and carers.
- High expectations.
- Initiative, ideas and imagination.
- Excellent leadership, management and communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
You will be joining a vibrant leadership team with the drive and determination to see that you are supported to do the best that is possible.
Want to find out more or visit the school?
If you would like to visit the school or speak to someone about the role, please contact Mrs Stacey Soares
How to apply:
Please complete your application on the MyNewTerm platform. Within your statement of application on the form, please outline why you are the right candidate for the post of Second in English.
The governors of St Michael’s Catholic School reserve the right to withdraw this advert ahead of the closing date shown. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Any candidate that has begun an application on MyNewTerm will be notified of any change to the closing date and given the opportunity to complete the application.
This job post has expired.