Second in Lead for Computer Science / IT
Deadline is today
Start date details
05 June 2023 or 29 August 2023
26 March 2023 at 11:59pm
14 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Computingjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time, Permanent
Full-time equivalent salary
- Dependant on experience, includes responsibility payment
What skills and experience we're looking for
The person we are looking for should:
- Be creative and hardworking.
- Have excellent personal organisational and leadership skills.
- Be adaptable with a good sense of humour and able to take the initiative.
- Be a very good team worker with the capacity to build relationships at all levels across the organisation.
- Be prepared to contribute to broad aspects of the Computing/ IT Team.
- Be proactive; a forward thinker with an effective grasp of developments within Computer Science/IT.
- Be able to work successfully as part of a highly effective and successful team.
Qualifications and experience:
- A graduate with qualified teacher status.
- An outstanding teacher in Computer Science / IT, with a track record of delivering strong outcomes at KS4.
- Relevant qualifications (both formal and through appropriate experience) meet the challenge of the appointment.
- Excellent in-depth knowledge of the place of Computer Science / IT in the development of young people and of the place of within the wider curriculum.
- The ability to teach Computer Science / IT to KS3 and KS4.
What the school offers its staff
- A supportive, cohesive and exciting working environment
- The chance to work with genuinely enthusiastic and happy students
- Career prospects within an innovative and ambitious Multi Academy Trust
- A meal allowance, commensurate with your working hours
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)or Teacher Pension Scheme (TPS)
- Healthcare Cash Plan, from Westfield Health
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Landau Forte College
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1132 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Landau Forte College website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Landau Forte College
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Landau Forte College
Fox Street, Derby, Derbyshire, DE1 2LF
Business and Computer Science Teacher
Bracknell Drive, Derby, Derbyshire, DE24 0BR
Redhill Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG5 8GX
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Derby and Derbyshire and Derby