- • Salary details: Grade 6 £20,852 - £23,023 per annum (pro rata accordingly).
Secondary Cover Supervisor and Pastoral Mentor job summary
We are looking for a caring, creative, and inspirational individual to join our inclusive school community. High quality cover supervision and pastoral support is integral to the delivery of high-quality teaching and learning for all in the school. The school community works together to ensure pupils thrive and achieve so that they grow into happy and independent young people.
We need you to build great relationships with all our pupils, so you can motivate them to do well and be the best that they can be. You will need to be flexible and resourceful, and ideally, have experience of working with children and young people. There are occasional meetings outside school hours, which your attendance will be required.
• Salary details: Grade 6 £20,852 - £23,023 per annum (pro rata accordingly).
• Hours: 35 hours per week - Job share would be considered.
• Job term: full time, permanent, term time only
• To commence: September 2022
• Closing date: 12 noon, Tuesday 5th July 2022
• Interviews: Interviews will be arranged directly with candidates at our earliest mutual convenience.
The successful candidate will:
• Ideally, have experience working in a school environment
• Be friendly and approachable with a welcoming and professional manner
• Be positive and patient in their approach with pupils
• Be proactive in supporting the pastoral team and pupils in the restorative process
• Be willing to support administrative duties related to SEND and Inclusion and pastoral support
• Be willing to undertake Teaching Assistant duties, particularly during examination periods
In return we offer the opportunity to join a passionate and committed team who work in a friendly environment with the aim of producing outstanding educational outcomes for children and families. We have very supportive parents and governors and excellent links with the community. As our school grows so will the opportunities for staff.
Applying for the job
Applications must be made using the EPA Application Form, which should be submitted along with the Equal Opportunities Form and Personal statement explaining why you feel you would be suited to this role, by email to email@example.com
(All forms can be found on our website under ‘Vacancies’)
Please note that we advise applying promptly as we reserve the right to close and interview early if sufficient suitable applications have been received.More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
Download an application form - 305 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Heyford Park School
- School type
- Free School, ages 3 to 19
- School size
- 554 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 19
Heyford Park School has a new ambitious and passionate Leadership Team, beginning a rapid journey of improvement – aimed at achieving excellence.
We have incredible children who want to do their best. With a vibrant, diverse and welcoming community and a supportive parental body who are actively involved with the life of the school.
Arranging a visit to Heyford Park School
To discuss this role further or to visit the school please contact Mrs Victoria Wallington, Deputy Head Secondary, firstname.lastname@example.org