SEMH & Inclusion Coach
This job expired on 20 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
20 March 2023 at 9am
8 March 2023
- View all Full timejobs - 37hours
Full-time equivalent salary
- Grade 4 £21,968 - £25,409FTE (£18,978- £21,951 Actual Salary)
What skills and experience we're looking for
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Meadow Park School for a motivated and flexible individual to join our support team, which is a key part of our provision to support young people in school. The role will provide an opportunity to work closely with a range of students and abilities to ensure students achieve their full potential. You will contribute to improving outcomes for students by providing support, guidance and supervision, with a focus on SEMH interventions.
You will support students through working in variety of settings from 1:1 to small group work, and work collaboratively with teachers, families and external agencies to ensure students achieve their full potential. You will contribute to the work of the school in raising standards of attainment, improving attendance, reducing exclusions and promoting good standards of behaviour.
What the school offers its staff
We will offer you:
- A positive and innovative learning culture, where wellbeing and workload are effectively managed.
- A dedicated, highly skilled and committed staff, upholding high expectations and aspirations for all of our students.
- A strong sense of community and a warm, welcoming workplace.
- Frequent opportunities to collaborate with teachers and support staff from the other schools in the MAT to develop and share best practice.
- A vibrant, modern building and facilities in a beautiful location within easy reach of the M40/M6 corridor.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Meadow Park School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 827 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Meadow Park School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Finham Park Multi Academy Trust is a growing organisation, which is currently made up of 7 schools across Coventry and Warwickshire of which Meadow Park is the most recently affiliated. The Primary and Secondary schools in Finham Park MAT will set out to pioneer, innovate and deliver a “World Class” education for all. At Meadow Park School we are committed to nurturing excellence, growing aspiration and thriving together. Meadow Park School strives to achieve excellent outcomes for young people, but also provides opportunities for them to be creative, innovative and to enjoy their learning.
Similar jobs nearby
Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator (Permanent)
Bishop Challoner Catholic College
Institute Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B14 7EG
Special Educational Needs and Disability Co-ordinator (SENDCO)
Eden Boys' Leadership Academy, Birmingham East
441 Alum Rock Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B8 3DT
Assistant Headteacher (SENDCO)
Hillcrest School and Sixth Form Centre
Stonehouse Lane, Birmingham, West Midlands, B32 3AE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Coventry and West Midlands