Would you like to join our fabulous, friendly and dynamic team? We are a two form entry Primary Academy with big ideas.
Do you have experience working in schools? Do you have a good understanding of children’s needs, including those special educational needs? If you are able to use your own initiative and want to help improve our children’s futures, we would be very interested to meet you.
Following our successful Ofsted inspection (September 2022) we are excited to develop our team and grow our skills.
Can you give us;
- Dedication, enthusiasm and commitment
- Experience of working with individuals with SEN in particular those with SEMH
- Training in de-escalation and conflict resolution
- Training in interventions that support children in speech, language and communication
- Understanding of the key role played by support staff in the education of children
- A range of experience delivering interventions with a proven track record
- A holistic, inclusive and positive approach
- Team work and a commitment to self-development
- A good level of numeracy, grammar and literacy
- Effective communication skills
- A desire to see children succeed
If so, we can offer you;
- An excellent team of people to work with, in a wonderful atmosphere.
- Training opportunities and support
- Friendly, happy children
We would love to meet you. Why don’t you call us to look around to see for yourself?
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For further information please contact Kate Haley (Deputy Head Teacher)
This job post has expired.