- Job role
- Working pattern
- Part time
22.5 hours per week, Term Time Only
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Fixed Term until 31st August 2022)
- Grade A, SCP 3 (£18,562 per annum pro rata to hours worked)
SEN Administration Assistant
22.5 hours per week
Term Time Only
Grade A, SCP 3 (£18,562 per annum pro rata to hours worked)
Fixed term until 31/08/2022
The Board of Trustees wish to provide an opportunity for an enthusiastic SEN Administration
Assistant. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to become part of our school team. The
post holders will initially be based at Reigate Park Primary Academy.
The Harmony Trust was established in February 2014 and currently has 15 schools under the Trust
umbrella. This brings with it exciting opportunities for career progression and development for
existing and future employees. The Harmony Trust has high expectations of our pupils and staff. We
have an excellent reputation and are innovative in our aim for educational excellence.
The successful candidates will:
• Literacy and Numeracy skills equivalent to Level 1 of the National Qualification & Credit
• Willingness to obtain basic first aid certificate
• Experience of undertaking SEN Administration
• Experience of using computer packages for word processing, spreadsheets, databases, emails and researching information
• Experience of following instructions, procedures and policies
• Communication skills to deliver polite, courteous and efficient customer service, in
person and over the telephone
• Understanding why safeguarding is important when working with children and young
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to be part of our team, who are committed to educational excellence
• Friendly and supportive staff, parents and trustees,
• A commitment to high quality professional development,
• Opportunity for future career development & progression within the Trust’s portfolio of
schools and most importantly
• The chance to transform the lives of children and really make a difference
The Harmony Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young
people and expects all our staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject
to an enhanced DBS and pre-employment checks.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 384 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Reigate Park Primary Academy
Welcome to Reigate Park Primary Academy, part of the Harmony Trust. We are an inclusive Academy where our central values of respect, resilience and integrity underpin all aspects of our school. We have a staff body who are committed to working alongside every child to support them to be excellent in everything they do and we pride ourselves on educating the whole child.
The Academy is a modern, bright, spacious learning environment, equipped with up to date technology and resources. We currently have a student population of 385 children in 15 classrooms, incorporating a 26 place Enhanced Resource Facility for Deaf pupils.
Our Academy has a strong sense of belonging and we strive to develop a strong community spirit with our parents, children and wider community.
Children who come to Reigate Park Primary Academy receive a well-balanced and varied curriculum in a safe and supportive environment, which focusses on the whole child and provides them with a solid foundation for their future.
Parents are always welcome. Regular informal contact and communication with teachers is encouraged and every effort is made to develop a supportive relationship between home and Academy.
Teachers undertake ongoing professional development as part of their everyday work life. Co-operative planning and team teaching is adopted throughout the Academy, which results in the best possible learning environment for your child.
We would like you to become a part of our Academy community. Participate and enjoy your child’s learning journey. We value your support and actively encourage parents and carers to communicate with the Academy at any time regarding matters which may be influencing your child’s progress.