- Job role
- Education support
- Key stages
- Early years, KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, term time
36.5 hours per week
- Contract type
- Fixed term (12 Months)
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £18,562 - £20,493
- Actual salary
- £16,229 - £18,330
Special Educational Needs Administrator
Salary Grade 2 (SCP 3 - 8)
Actual Salary Range £16,229 - £18,330
Term-Time Only (36.5 hours per week)
Temporary Position for 12 months
The Prince Albert Community Trust (PACT) are a forward thinking and innovative Multi Academy Trust (MAT). We have fantastic pupils and staff, supportive Trustees and Academy Representatives and a great community and we wish to appoint a SEN Administrator to join our high performing team.
We place bespoke professional development and support at the heart of all we do and we are relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all of our stakeholders. We also firmly believe in the coaching model. We are passionate about children’s learning, creative in our approach and constantly reflective in our philosophy. We are a developing MAT that is growing steadily, and our family of schools consist of Prince Albert Primary School, Heathfield Primary School, Highfield J&I School, Birchfield Primary School, Sutton Park Primary School and PA High School.
PACT require someone who can:
• Demonstrate experience of working in an administrative role
• Be resilient, flexible and demonstrate an ability to work well under pressure, producing work to a high standard
• Demonstrate a good level of ICT skills and knowledge of Office 365
• Work collaboratively and supportively with colleagues within the school and wider Trust.
• Liaise effectively with external agencies and internal support services.
• Interact productively with children, parents, staff, and visitors.
• Act in a courteous, diplomatic, and professional manner to ensure that a consistent and outstanding customer service is provided at all levels
• Be methodical, well organised and display an appropriate level of confidentiality, child protection, data protection, security, and safeguarding awareness.
• Manage time effectively and work within organisational procedures and processes.
• Complete other tasks that are commensurate with the role.
We are proud to offer a supportive and experienced leadership team, a hard-working and enthusiastic group of staff, a well-resourced MAT, and a smile every day. If you believe you possess the qualities to take on this exciting challenge, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Further information about the schools, our outcomes and philosophy can be found on our Trust’s website: www.pact.bham.sch.uk. The application pack can be downloaded from any of the school websites and your application should be submitted to HR@the-pact.co.uk Please note, we do not accept CVs.
The PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
“This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role”.
Closing date: Friday 05 November 2021 at 12pm.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.