SEN Class Teacher
3 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
1 June 2023 at 9am
10 May 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.50 hours per week
- MPS1 - UPS3
SEN Allowance from £2,384.00 to £4,703.00
What skills and experience we're looking for
All About You
Do you have what it takes to join us? The Class Teacher we would like to join us will be:
- A proactive team-player, committed to collaborative working and school improvement.
- An inspirational, creative and self-motivated practitioner with a passion for teaching and learning.
- Committed to their own professional development journey.
- Skilled in planning and delivering exciting and engaging lessons.
What the school offers its staff
Why Work for us?
We think you will love working with us and here are some of the reasons why:
- We are a welcoming and supportive school with strong values and a caring ethos.
- Our staff are a hardworking team dedicated to helping children succeed.
- Our children are engaged and eager to learn.
- We have a supportive leadership team and wider school community.
- As part of The White Horse Federation multi-academy trust, we benefit from their support, encouragement, shared resources and outstanding CPD opportunities.
Why not come and see for yourself? We would love to welcome you to our school and show you around so that you can better understand our school environment. Please get in touch with the school office to arrange.
The White Horse Federation is a large Multi-Academy Trust in South West and South East England, committed to providing the very best education for our students. We believe in empowering our staff to be the very best they can be, and that is why you will find a wide range of professional development opportunities available to you when you join us.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Nyland School
- School type
- Academy, ages 5 to 11
- School size
- 60 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Nyland School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01793 535023
Arranging a visit to Nyland School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Haydonleigh Primary School
Haydon Court Drive, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN25 1JP
Chilton County Primary School
Downside, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0PQ
The Trinity Church of England Primary Academy
Quakers Road, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 2FH
Holy Family Catholic Primary School
Marlowe Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN3 2PT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Swindon and Wiltshire and Swindon