- Early years, KS1, KS2
Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Support scale 9-12 £21,788-£23,379
SEN Inclusion Officer job summary
Inclusion officer (graduates may apply)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, patient, caring and empathetic practitioner who is passionate about improving the outcomes for children. You will be a key person in our Inclusion Team and will work closely with children and their families, supporting pupils in school with their learning needs and working with external agencies.
• Engage positively, provide support and intervention, early help, wellbeing support and advocacy.
• Promote, strengthen, develop and maintain an active partnership between children/parents/school by working creatively and positively with parents to achieve maximum involvement in their child’s education through support and signposting to services.
• Act as a champion of the school’s safeguarding policy and procedures and be a deputy Designated Safeguarding lead
You will have:
• a strong understanding of primary special educational needs and the issues which affect pupil and family wellbeing;
• Knowledge and understanding of the barriers faced by our diverse school community;
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and planning skills.
• Strong ICT capabilities
• A good team ethic
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented, ambitious professional who is interested in developing their own professional practice and a career in this field.
Slade Green Temple Grove is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.