SEN Teacher and Key Stage Lead
This job expired on 27 March 2023
Start date details
27 March 2023 at 9am
3 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - You will be employed to work on a full time basis. Within the overall working week your starting and finishing times are subject to variation in accordance with operational needs.
SEN allowance 1 plus TLR 2 (Member of the extended SLT Leadership Team)
What skills and experience we're looking for
Nancealverne School are seeking to recruit an exceptional and inspirational Classroom Teacher and Key stage leader to work with the school leadership team to drive school improvement and to provide students with an outstanding education. You will need to possess the desire and motivation to make a difference to our students’ lives. We have high aspirations for all our children and young people and believe that all of our students are capable of making outstanding progress.
- We would love to hear from teachers with experience of special education with QTS and a proven track record.
- Leadership experience would be an advantage
- You should have a real desire and motivation to make a difference to the lives of students.
- You should believe that all children are capable of making outstanding progress.
- You should have experience of working with children who have SEN in either a mainstream or special school provision.
What the school offers its staff
We value our employees and offer excellent training and support along with an Employee Assistance Programme and other well-being benefits.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Nancealverne School
- School type
- Academy, ages 2 to 19
- School size
- 89 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Nancealverne School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
At Nancealverne school we are committed to and passionate about the learning and progress of our pupils. Staff and governors have high aspirations for our children and young people through a broad and varied curriculum; highly structured; differentiated and personalised learning programmes. We provide a specialist; high quality and relevant education for young people aged 3-19 who have moderate to complex learning difficulties. This focuses on individual, personal and academic achievement-setting high expectations for all.
Arranging a visit to Nancealverne School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed