SEN Teacher in Charge - Maternity Leave from September
Lime Tree Primary School, Kingston upon Thames
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 3 to Main pay range 6, £31,976 to £40,035|
We are looking for an outstanding teacher to take charge of our Specialist Resourced provision from September 2020.
The school will offer you:
• The chance to work in a new building with brilliant facilities and resources
• A collaborate approach staff training and opportunities to learn from colleagues, as well as those from other schools
• Leadership and progression opportunities from NQT to headship
• Incentive for 100% attendance
The successful candidate will:
• have excellent knowledge of Autistic Spectrum Disorder
• have experience in working with a range of external agencies
• be able to support and develop teachers across the LA
• be able to work collaboratively in a team
• be reflective and self-aware of himself/herself as a learner
• be able to develop excellent relationships with parents and wider community
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
Experience of teaching pupils with autism within a school setting and experience of processing EHCP and holding reviews.
Knowledge and experience of current good practice and curriculum developments in special and mainstream education provision.
Expectation of high pupil progress and achievement.
Evidence of understanding and commitment to equality of opportunity and respect for pupils’ individual differences.
Demonstrate a flexible approach to a variety of issues and a willingness to actively listen to others.
Generate enthusiasm for new ideas in both pupils and staff and inspire others with confidence.
Evidence of experience of leading a small staff team, managing TAs
£3,500 annual SEN allowance
|School type||LA Maintained School|
|School size||480 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Lime Tree Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
South Bank Terrace, Kingston upon Thames, KT6 6DG