Experience of working with children with SEN is preferred but not essential. You will have:
- A passion for working with primary aged children with SEN in a 1:1 and a group scenario and a determination that they will become knowledgeable and virtuous.
- A desire to work with honesty, perseverance and curiosity, and in service of all the learners in our school.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Initiative and confidence to teach pupils 1:1 and in a group effectively under the direction of the class teacher.
- Ability to manage pupils 1:1 and in a group scenario in a positive and calm way so that they achieve the highest standards in their learning.
As a part of GLF Schools, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression discussions, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in one of our 41 academies or in our central team.
- Celebrating 10 years as a growing Multi Academy Trust with over 2,000 colleagues and over 16,000 pupils
- Founded upon the values of Respect, Inclusivity, Integrity and Kindness
- 41 primary and secondary schools across 7 Local Authority areas across the south of England
- We work as a community whilst ensuring each school maintains its own unique identity
Committed to ensuring all children and young people receive the best possible education GLF Schools has a generous employment offer, which allows all our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish:
- Flexible working options
- Generous holiday allowance
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Career pathways and talent management
- Access to a staff benefits portal
- Community and collaboration working model