- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Early years, Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- Fixed term - Until July 2023 in the first instance
Full-time equivalent salary
- Actual salary £15,706 per annum (£20,789 full time equivalent)
We are looking for someone demonstrates the following:
- Have high expectations of teaching and learning
- To be a positive role model
- To contribute to the positive ethos of the school
- Be able to work collaboratively with a range of children and adults
- Be keen to develop as a professional
- Previous, recent experience in a similar education setting
- Being independent and able to work under pressure
At Cherry Orchard Primary Academy we will:
- Inspire and engage our children so they develop a lifelong love of learning
- Deliver a quality, inclusive education so all children are able to achieve to their full potential
- Create a learning environment where children feel safe and happy so are confident and enthused to ‘have a go’
- Ensure that all children feel valued and celebrate their success at every opportunity
- Provide learning experiences that include challenge for all, producing resilient and highly motivated learners
- Have a consistent, focused approach to managing behaviour, safeguarding, pastoral support and embedding British Values across all year groups
- Create a culture where staff work collaboratively as part of the wider team, sharing ideas and good practice and offering support to others.
Cherry Orchard Primary Academy has a fantastic opportunity to appoint a SEN Teaching Assistant to work within the Specialist Resource Provision (SRP). Our SRP, ‘The Oaks’, caters for children with speech, language and/or communication needs (SLCN) and is led by our highly experienced and knowledgeable SEN Lead Teacher. This role is ideal for those who genuinely have a passion for helping children within a primary setting, particularly with learning difficulties. We offer a wonderful working environment with the friendliest staff and pupils!
Leigh Academies Trust and all of our academies are committed to ensuring the highest levels of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We adopt a fair, robust and consistent recruitment process across all academies and business units which is inline with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance. This includes online checks for shortlisted candidates - you can read more about this in our Recruitment Guidance. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, references, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check.
This job post has expired.