are seeking to appoint an energetic and enthusiastic TA to work as part of a
wider team at Falmouth ARB to start as soon as possible.
are looking for someone with initiative and a willingness to become an active
member of our friendly and professional ARB, where meeting the learning
potential of our students is our highest priority. The successful candidate will be required to
work alongside class teachers and teaching assistants and to follow any
recommendations/guidance from multi agency teams. Experience of supporting students with
complex and multiple learning needs or disabilities is a must, along with the
confidence to manage emotional or behavioural difficulty.
successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of two years relevant experience working with children,
preferably in an educational setting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A good understanding of safeguarding children
- High quality planning, annotation and recording skills
- An ability to work on their own initiative and be self-motivated.
A commitment to continuing professional
development is necessary; we work closely together and roles may be
interchangeable to meet children’s needs.
Falmouth ARB, located
at Falmouth Primary Academy, is a member of the Special Partnership Trust, an
ambitious and inspiring collaboration of specialist provision in Cornwall, with
a focus on excellence in learning for everyone.
As well as a competitive salary, the SPT offers these additional benefits;
- 37 days paid holiday (including bank holidays) from start of
employment with the Trust
- Employees Assistance Programme
- Access to Extra Special, the Trusts employee benefits and perks
hub, including hundreds of retailer discounts and wellbeing portal
- Simply Health Plan – supporting our employees, and their families,
with health care costs
- Discounts on new O2 phone contracts
- Discounted gym memberships with Better Leisure
- Bike 2 Work Scheme
- Gul discounts when the trust places group orders
- Microsoft Office 365 Licences, you are able to use your work
account to use excel, word and office packages on your home computer.
- Eye Test Reimbursements via Pay and Claim or Vouchers for
- First Aid & Fire Warden Allowances.
- Long Service Vouchers - £100 after 10 years’ service, £200 after
20 years’ service.
Government or Teachers Pensions Scheme
are committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be
required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
check. Applicants should also be aware
that an online search will be undertaken for all shortlisted candidates.
This job post has expired.