Are you an experienced support assistant committed to improving the lives of children and young people with additional needs?
We have an exciting opportunity to join our dedicated and highly skilled inclusion team. Rushey Green has a designated resource base for children with social emotional and mental health needs.
We are looking for an experienced support assistant to join Rushey Green, to assist in managing the provision, including supporting the senco with all relevant administration duties, running interventions, making good use of effective resources, and helping to maintain the high standards of teaching, learning and achievement for all pupils.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prioritise workload to ensure completion to specific deadlines
- Support SENCO with responding to emails, letters and telephone enquiries in relation to SEND
- Make a significant contribution to EHCP applications and assessment of additional needs.
- Support children to overcome barriers to learning
- Working together with families to support their children access to education
- Work closely with external agencies
- Promote an inclusive culture
- Good knowledge of specialist area of SEMH
- Relevant experience within an administration role
- Good knowledge of administration practices and EHCP applications
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Good IT skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
Other qualities you might like to consider
- is dedicated to providing a highly efficient support service
- is exceptionally organised and efficient, paying attention to detail
- has excellent interpersonal skills and flexibility in demanding situations
- has the ability to lead and manage a committed school administration team
- is able to provide a friendly and warm welcome to our supportive parents, governors and the wider community
This job post has expired.