Teacher, SEN specialist
UPS 1 - 3
Are you an outstanding SENCo with a vision for inspirational educational provision?
Do you believe in unlimited opportunities for all children?
Bocking Primary School are part of Attain Academy Partnership, whose family of seven schools work as a team, to provide an outstanding education for all children in all schools, relevant to the world in which they live.
We aim to develop:
Ambitious, capable learners who are resilient and independent;
Enterprising, creative contributors who have a real love of learning;
Ethical, informed citizens who value differences and inclusivity;
Healthy, confident individuals who contribute to a mutually supportive environment.
We are looking to recruit an experienced and dedicated SENDCo to work with our committed teams in two of our schools, to ensure a wealth of educational opportunities and an inclusive culture for all our children.
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-respected primary school within a supportive village community and to become part of our ambitious vision as a valued member of Attain.
The staff, governors and trustees form a welcoming, Collegial and supportive partnership which shares a wealth of expertise to ensure that every child receives an outstanding education.
If you share our vision and strong commitment to inclusion for all learners we would like to hear from you.
If you wish to join us you will:
· be passionate about learning and inclusion;
· set aspirational standards for all pupils;
· be an excellent teacher and have a secure understanding of the curriculum from EYFS to Key Stages One and Two curriculum;
· be able to work effectively within dedicated teams both as a senior leader and line manager for the LSAs and with other SENDCos across the trust;
· be an excellent communicator with a strong commitment to working in partnership with staff, pupils and families;
· have a good understanding of recent research, successful approaches and interventions to support progress for all pupils and in particular those with a range of additional needs;
· have an up-to-date knowledge of the 2015 Special Educational Needs and Disability Code of Practice and Children and Families Act Part 3 · have good organisational skills and be able to manage the work of others;
· be a caring, thoughtful individual who is supportive of the school ethos and its work;
· have an understanding of Trauma Perceptive Practice and Attachment Theory or be willing to undertake training in these areas as necessary.
In return the trust offers a caring and supportive environment which puts children at the centre of everything it does. An in-trust bespoke framework for professional development. Cross-trust support from its SENCo network which meets together regularly pooling a wealth of expertise and a team of caring professionals who work collaboratively across the trust.
Our Attain mission statement is 'Working together towards success for all'.
If you feel that you would like to join us we would be very pleased to hear from you.
We also have the same vacancy at Rayne Primary and Nursery school 01376 324959
You may be interested in one of the positions or both?
SEN allowance (2020)More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.