Teacher, SEN specialist
Are you an ambitious, driven teacher with a desire to develop your leadership? Do you have a passion for inclusion and special educational needs? Do you want to work at a school which will develop you as a teacher and leader? If so, then Trinity St Mary’s can offer you an exciting next step in your career.
We are seeking a passionate, ambitious teacher to join our school leadership team as our SENCO/Inclusion Leader. This post would suit both existing and aspiring SENCOs. For those who do not yet have the National SENDCO award we would support you to achieve this and will also offer future opportunities for development such as NPSQL. The post will have a teaching commitment with dedicated release time for both PPA and leadership responsibilities. You may be experienced in EYFS, Year 6 or anywhere in between and the class would be negotiable depending on you, your experience and how you want to develop.
The successful candidate will:
• be passionate about inclusion and special educational needs
• have vision, innovation and a passion for teaching and learning
• excite and inspire our staff and children to reach high standards
• display excellent leadership skills and a desire for professional development
• be ambitious and driven to develop as both a teacher and a leader
• work as a flexible member of a team with staff, parents, governors and external agencies
• have energy, imagination and initiative
• enjoy being part of a school which values everyone
Applying for the job
Please apply online at Essex School Jobs via the link below
More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
193 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Trinity St Mary's CofE Voluntary Aided Primary School, South Woodham Ferrers
We are a fantastic one form entry primary school in the heart of South Woodham Ferrers. Our children are enthusiastic, polite, and hard-working and are at the heart of everything we do.
Arranging a visit to Trinity St Mary's CofE Voluntary Aided Primary School, South Woodham Ferrers
Visits to the school would be warmly welcomed after the school day so please contact the office directly to arrange one, and to discuss the position with our Headteacher, Mike Williams. Our website and school Twitter Feed (@TrinityStMarys) give a flavour of what we have to offer and our video prospectus shows the fantastic children we have here at TSM.