Inner London mainscale + TLR 1b (£10,200) + SEN allowance (£2270 to £4479 dependent on experience)
● To develop and lead on outstanding teaching and learning for students with Special Educational Needs. (SEN)
● To evaluate the quality of teaching and support for students with SEN and lead on staff development for SEN education.
● To raise the achievement of students with Special Educational Needs to ensure they meet or exceed their targets and make significant progress.
● To promote the inclusion of all students and their families within the school community
● To work alongside the ARP SENCo in leading and managing the Learning Support department at all Key Stages, appraising effectiveness in raising achievement and improving the quality of teaching and learning.
● To work in accordance with the school’s strategic priorities (and those delegated from time to time), mission statement, departmental and school policies to raise student achievement
Staff well being package
Applying for the job
Complete application form on the school's website and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
1457 pupils enrolled
11 to 19
About Elthorne Park High School
Elthorne Park High School is a successful and significantly oversubscribed 11-18 mixed school with 1300 students including 250 in the Sixth Form, based in the Queen of suburbs, Ealing. A high-performing school that has risen to become one of the top performing schools in West London and inside the top 200 in the country, we are continuing to improve. That’s a reflection of our exceptional teaching team, as well as our students who are not only thoughtful and resilient, but also hardworking and eager to learn.
With a new £14 million state of the art building equipped as a centre of excellence, we offer a range of outstanding resources to support teaching with a particular focus on ICT and new technologies.
In March 2019 Ofsted judged us as outstanding. This year we also achieved 4 SSAT Leading Edge Awards (variety of teaching approaches, engagement with evidence and research, professional learning and educational outcomes).