- Job role
- Working pattern
- Part time
1 full day per week (0.2 FTE)
- Contract type
- Fixed term (until 31/08/22)
- Mainpay scale
At Five Lanes CE Primary School, we strive to provide a transformational education and rich opportunities which will ensure our pupils leave primary and start secondary school on a path which ensures real life choices at 16, 18 and beyond. We are therefore looking for an inclusive, passionate leader who understands that the leadership of teaching and learning for children with special educational needs can make a significant and life changing impact on young people’s lives.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 71 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Five Lanes CofE VC Primary School
Our school family is a partnership between staff, parents, governors, the church and the local community, with and for the children. Together we seek to ensure that:
• We nurture a love for learning by providing fun, creative and challenging opportunities for children to develop skills for learning and life.
• Our caring atmosphere promotes security, self-worth and respect.
• Our children are encouraged and challenged to achieve their best.
• Families are encouraged to be fully involved.
• We uphold our Christian values, whilst also respecting and valuing the differences between people so children are prepared for life in a diverse society.
• Our children understand the importance of keeping themselves fit and healthy, as well as keeping themselves and others safe.
Five Lanes CE Primary can offer:
• a highly enthusiastic leadership team who have a great vision for the school
• a significant commitment to your professional development
• a positive and supportive Governing body
• commitment towards achieving a healthy work / life balance
• a parent community who support the school well, and where relationships are strong and positive
Arranging a visit to Five Lanes CofE VC Primary School
Visits and discussions with the head teacher are warmly welcomed. These can be arranged by appointment.
Tel: 01380 723565