16 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
15 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
24 May 2023
- View all Full timejobs - Hours required to complete the role.
- Fixed term - 2 years
Full-time equivalent salary
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Are you an enthusiastic and highly motivated and experienced teacher, with a passion for ensuring all children learn and achieve?
- Are you particularly motivated to champion inclusion for children with additional needs?
- Do you have the drive and energy to make a difference to children’s futures?
- Are you looking for an exciting and vibrant school to teach in?
- If yes, then we would very much like to hear from you.
What the school offers its staff
- A unique opportunity to teach and lead areas of inclusion across the whole school
- An opportunity to help us to develop a specialist classroom provision, for children with Autism, in partnership with the LA and Phoenix Special School.
- A welcoming, experienced staff team, who are creative in their ideas and empowered to take risks
- An ambitious leadership team who are committed to supporting and developing all staff
- Opportunities to enhance teaching and learning skills through coaching and mentoring from an experienced team and tailored CPD programmes
- An opportunity to design an inclusive curriculum to ensure our children get the best education possible
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 83.9 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Harbinger Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 310 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Harbinger Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Arranging a visit to Harbinger Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
St Bede's Catholic Infant School
Thornton Road, London, SW12 0LF
Speech & Language Therapist SEN school
Hammersmith and Fulham College, London, W14 9BL
St Bernadette Catholic Junior School
1 - 4 Atkins Road, London, SW12 0AB
Whitehall Park School
106 Hornsey Lane, London, N6 5EP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London