||Leadership, SEN specialist
||L8 - L12 £50151-£55338
Required for April 2021 the Kirkby College Trust would welcome applications for the post of SENCO at Kirkby College.
We require an ambitious and conscientious leader who will inspire both colleagues and students and lead the development of the SEND provision.
The post holder will raise standards of attainment and achievement by having a clear vision for SEND at Kirkby College.
- Are you an inspirational teacher and leader?
- Can you mould best practice and influence that of others?
- Do you have a track record for securing strong outcomes for students?
- Are you committed to the vision for school improvement?
We require applications from candidates who fit our core purpose of improving the life chances for all our students. You will be:
• An Outstanding Practitioner
• A Lead professional with integrity and be value driven
• Highly motivated and inspirational
• A good coach and mentor to staff and students
• Willing to continue to learn and develop alongside others
For the right candidate the school will offer:
• Opportunities to develop your professional practice as a teacher and leader
• A supportive yet challenging environment, aspiring for excellence.
Applying for the job
If you feel you are able to fulfil this pivotal role, we would like to hear from you. Please request further details from the school, by telephone 01623 455925, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: www.kirkbycollege.org.uk
More on how to apply