- KS1, KS2
- £25,714 - £41,604
SENCO job summary
Monkwick Junior School
Pay Range: Teachers Main/Upper Pay Scale £25,714 - £41,604 (Point M1-U3)
With a TLR 2c
Start Date: 1st April 2022
Monkwick Junior School is seeking to appoint a SENCO to work closely with the leadership team in order to provide the best education possible for our children with additional needs.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Put provision in place to ensure that progress of pupils with SEND improves relative to those without SEND.
• Ensure funding results in the effective deployment of staff and resources.
• Support all staff in understanding the needs of SEND pupils.
• Monitor progress towards targets for pupils with SEND.
• Analyse and interpret relevant school, local and national data.
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Person Specification).
We're looking for you if you:
• Have sound knowledge, ambition and skills to support the learning of children with SEND within the school.
• Strive to provide the best quality provision for all children, including securing funding and provision within the EHCP process.
• Work in partnership with parents and colleagues to ensure all children are included in learning and able to succeed.
• Advocate for the needs, education and entitlements of children with SEND.
• Already hold or are willing to work towards completion of the National Award for SENCO.
Why work for The Sigma Trust, Monkwick Junior School?
We can offer you:
• Friendly and enthusiastic children
• A welcoming school community
• A Competitive Salary
• Robust school CPD training programme that enables you to flourish
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across the Trust to share resources, ideas and build collaborative relationships
• Employee Benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Discounted Gym Membership at selected local gyms
We are happy to consider applications for this post on both a full-time and part-time basis of at least 0.6.
For additional information about the Trust and this school, please visit our website www.sigmatrust.org.uk
To apply for this post, please complete an application form, available from The Sigma Trust/this website and return it to email@example.com .
Please note that only fully completed application forms will be accepted and any CV’s and accompanying covering letters will be disregarded. A Notes for Applicants document is attached for further information.
Closing date: Midnight, Tuesday 1st February 2022
Shortlisting date: Wednesday 2nd February 2022
Interview date: Monday 7th February 2022
The Sigma Trust is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across our schools.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.