We are looking for someone who:
- Has a commitment to inclusion, diversity and equality to ensure that our whole community develops a “love of learning, life and one another.”
- Has a proven track record of excellent teaching in EYFS and/or KS1.
- Has experience of successful inclusion of children with a range of Special Educational Needs.
- Holds the National SENCO Award, or is willing to undertake study to achieve this.
- Has the ability to inspire and support others to improve their own classroom practice.
- Is an excellent communicator with an approachable manner and proven interpersonal skills who can work effectively with children and their families, staff and governors.
- Has a commitment to safeguarding and working with staff and families to promote the welfare of children across the school.
- Will be resolute in upholding our loving Christian ethos.
To obtain the application pack (including job description, person specification, application form self-disclosure form and reference pro-forma) please email our Bursar, Mrs Helen Dempsey email@example.com.
9am Monday 9th October
Shortlisted Candidates will be invited to a task and interview at school in the week of 23rd October
Visits to the school:
We warmly encourage visiting our school. Please telephone the school office to arrange a visit.
St Laurence Church Infant School is committed to the highest standards in protecting and safeguarding every child entrusted to our care.
Safeguarding is defined as:
• Protecting children from maltreatment;
• Preventing impairment of children's health or development;
• Ensuring that children are growing up in circumstances consistent with the provision of safe and effective
• Taking action to enable all children to have the best life chances.
Applicants will be subject to a safer recruitment process. We will seek two professional references and a Disclosure and Barring Service check before the successful candidate can take up post.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.