- Job role
- Working pattern
- Part time
3 days per week
- Contract type
- MPS / UPS dependent on experience
The ideal candidate will:
• work closely with the Headteacher and colleagues in the strategic development of the school's Special Educational Needs (SEN) pupils
• SEND policy / Local Offer compliance, implementation and review
• have a passion for building strong relationships with young people through restorative working
• be resilient and approachable and thrive in a challenging environment
• be a good communicator who is able to inspire and motivate pupils, but who can also remain calm under pressure and has a sense of humour
• be creative and have initiative, striving to bring out the best in pupils
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 4 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 11 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 16
About Foundry College
Foundry College is a ‘Good’ Pupil Referral Unit in the heart of the community of Wokingham supporting the young people, schools and families in the area, as well as opening our doors to surrounding authorities. Our dedicated staff offer a range of educational, emotional and behaviour support, with bespoke packages for our pupils aged 5 - 16. The successful candidate will join us at an exciting time as we expand our services and aspire towards ‘Outstanding’, following our successful Ofsted inspection (January 2018).
Due to developments within Foundry College, we are looking to recruit a SENCo, committed to making a difference to our young people in Wokingham.
Arranging a visit to Foundry College
We welcome visits to our school, please call the above number to arrange