MPS 1 (£25,714 FTE) - UPS3 (£41,604 FTE)
Due to the retirement of our SENCo, we are looking for an inspirational SENCo to further develop and lead inclusion and SEND as part of our Senior Leadership Team. There is a dedicated SENCo office and an opportunity to support the development of a new Pastoral Team Unit.
This role is part-time - 3 days a week.
We are looking for
● An experienced SEND practitioner with the National Award for SEN Co-ordination or be
prepared to work towards it
● A tenacious practitioner who has drive and passion to continue the journey towards
● The ability to lead staff in developing their knowledge and expertise in working with SEN
● The ability to support and overview the work of teaching assistants working with SEND
● Good management and organisational skills and experience of leading/managing other
We can offer you:
● Friendly and enthusiastic children
● Excellent support from our dedicated team of staff
● An enthusiastic and supportive Executive Head Teacher and Head of School who put the
interests of the children first
● A commitment to on-going professional development
● Strong links with the Trust, community and church
● A school committed to staff well-being
SEN Allowance £2,270 FTE
Applying for the job
Application forms should be returned to email@example.com or by post to Mrs Crane, Executive Headteacher, Kirkley Cliff, Lowestoft, NR33 0DG.More on how to apply
Academy, Roman Catholic
202 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About St Mary's Roman Catholic Primary School
St Mary’s Roman Catholic Primary School is a welcoming and vibrant Primary School situated in Lowestoft. Staff, parents and Governors are very proud of the school and recognise it is a delightful place to grow and learn. We welcome applicants from all faiths and backgrounds.
The school is part of St John the Baptist Catholic Multi Academy Trust and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to share practice across the Trust and contribute to the future success of our school. The school shares an Executive Head with another local Catholic school and there is a tradition of long established joint support between the two schools and the aspiration to share more leadership, staffing, CPD and vision to be the best possible environments for learning, growth and spiritual development.
Applicants should be supportive of our ethos. St John the Baptist CMAT welcomes applications from members of minority ethnic communities and those with disabilities. The MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will be subject to DBS checks along with relevant employment checks.
Arranging a visit to St Mary's Roman Catholic Primary School
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed following our school's risk assessment. To arrange an appointment please call: 01502 565384
Kirkley Cliff Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR33 0DG