MPS/UPS (dependant on experience)
St Margaret’s C of E Primary School are excited to be able to offer the opportunity to appoint a committed and enthusiastic SENCo role (0.7) from September 2021 on a permanent contract.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding practitioner
• Be enthusiastic, hardworking, resourceful and keen to ensure that the highest standards of pupil achievement, personal developments and well-being are attained
• Determine the strategic development of special educational needs (SEN) policy and provision in the school, ensuring effective implementation of the SEN Code of Practice
• Be responsible for day-to-day operation of the SEN policy and co-ordination of specific provision to support individual pupils with SEN or a disability
• Provide professional guidance to colleagues, working closely with staff, parents and other agencies
• Facilitate and encourage learning which enables students to achieve high standards; to share and support the corporate responsibility for the well-being, education and discipline of all students
• Have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with parents and carers to achieve the best outcomes for their children
• Be committed to CPD for themselves and others
• Be a flexible individual who thrives in a busy and happy workplace
Applying for the job
Applications can be emailed direct to email@example.com
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
415 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About St Margaret's Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
We are very proud of our diverse and highly inclusive school community. Candidates need to be committed to delivering the best learning opportunities for every child and remove the learning challenges some of our children face so that every child succeeds.
We are a vibrant and caring place to learn, providing opportunities for every child to succeed. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who enjoy a busy and happy workplace. You will be joining a team of highly skilled staff. For an insight into the school, please visit our school website: www.stmargarets.leeds.sch.uk for further information.
Arranging a visit to St Margaret's Church of England Voluntary Controlled Primary School
Candidates are invited and warmly encouraged to make a visit to the school on 6th May at 2.00pm or 13th May at 3.30pm. Please contact the school office to arrange this.