Early years, KS1
Suffield Park Infant and Nursery School educates children from Cromer and the surrounding areas. Our crab logo defines the confidence, resilience, ambition and brilliance we foster in our children.
We are looking to appoint a part time SENCO for September 2021 who:
• Is passionate about provision and outcomes for children with SEND
• Has teaching experience in Early Years or Key Stage One
• Has a National Award for SEN co-ordination or a willingness to complete this or has previous experience as a school SENCO
• Has experience of working with children with SEND
• Can demonstrate a sound knowledge of SEND code of practice and its application
• Can demonstrate an ability to work with pupils and their families in a sensitive and positive way
• Can work effectively with staff and external agencies
• Has excellent verbal, written and organisational skills
• Has the ability to work as both part of a team and independently
• Is professionally assertive and capable of prioritising workload
We can offer:
• A friendly, caring school where we expect the best from all our children
• A committed team of staff who are skilled and experienced in supporting children with SEN
• A supported transition into the role by existing SENCO
• Supportive parents and Governors
The post is for 1-2 days each week with negotiable working days. The post is permanent.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.