This job expired on 13 October 2022 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 January 2023
13 October 2022 at 12pm (midday)
22 September 2022
About The Windsor Boys' School
- School type
- Academy, ages 13 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 959 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 13 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Windsor Boys' School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01753 716060
The Windsor Boys’ School teaches students from years 9-13 and has excellent value added at GCSE and A level, being in the top 30% of schools for pupil progress. It has a national reputation for sport, music and the creative arts, and uniquely is a centre of excellence for rowing.
Teaching at The Windsor Boys’ School provides excellent opportunities for professional development and career enhancement through:
- A highly supportive and friendly working environment.
- Exceptional CPD through the trust’s teaching school alliance and our family of schools.
- A structured leadership development programme.
- Many opportunities to become involved in a huge range of curriculum enrichments, including trips abroad.
- Sixth form teaching that is combined with our partner Windsor Girls’ School.
- Good links with local businesses, universities and prestigious private schools.
- Affordable urban or country living within easy reach of the school.
- Excellent local sports and cultural facilities.
- Direct access to the centre of London.
Windsor Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks. CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed