This job expired on 24 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
5 June 2023
24 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
16 February 2023
- View all Full timejobs - 37 hours per week
Full-time equivalent salary
- £22,777 - £24,054 per annum
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for a colleague who:
- Has a knowledge of SEND policies and administrative guidance
- Who can assist in the day-to-day organisation, operation and provision within the SEND area
- Works in a systematic and orderly manner
- Has excellent IT Skills and able to present information in a variety of styles and formats with attention to detail
What the school offers its staff
In return we offer:
- A positive and caring Christian ethos.
- A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
- A commitment to continuing professional development.
- The benefit of working in a highly collaborative multi academy trust.
Further details about the role
37 hours per week
Salary - Band 7 £22,777 - £24,054
Term Time Only £19,592 - £20,691
To start in June 2023
Our school is one of six primary and secondary schools within the NEAT Academy Trust family of schools. At the heart of our trust is the aim to nurture, educate, achieve and transform the lives of all young people within the communities we serve across the North East. We have a national research school, which aims to build and strengthen networks of schools throughout the region and help them access effective education research and implement it in everyday practice.
St Hild’s Church of England School is a fully inclusive 11-16 school; it has a distinct Christian ethos with a strong sense of community. Excellent relationships between pupils and staff and a purposeful learning environment is evident in lessons and around the site. With this foundation, pupils have a strong platform to be confident, happy and are able to achieve their aspiration.
We are seeking to appoint a SEND Administrator to assist in the day-to-day organisation, operation and provision within the SEND area including first point of service duties for pupils/staff, answering/logging/forwarding calls in relation to SEND in school.
If you would like to join us and feel you could thrive in a collegiate and positive atmosphere, then please read the accompanying person specification and job description and return a completed application form, criminal records declaration form and equalities monitoring form by e- mail toGate.email@example.com later than 12 noon on Friday 24th March.
NEAT Academy Trust are committed to safer recruitment practice and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About St Hild's Church of England School
- School type
- Academy, Church of England, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 691 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Similar jobs nearby
Outwood Academy Bydales
Coast Road, Redcar, North Yorkshire, TS11 6AR
Spout Lane, Washington, Tyne and Wear, NE37 2AA
Design & Technology Technician
Heworth Grange School
High Lanes, Gateshead, NE10 0PT
Eggleston View, Darlington, County Durham, DL3 9SH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Hartlepool