- Job role
- Working pattern
- Part time
30 Hours per week
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- £13,871-£15,282 per annum
- Actual salary
- £13,871-£15,282 per annum
Required as soon as possible an administrator to support SEND (Special Educational Needs Disabilities) team at this popular and high achieving school. Your role will be to support SEND senior Leaders to ensure the smooth running of SEND administration by undertaking high quality administrative, financial and organisational processes as required. The successful candidate will also be required to attend meetings and minute take as appropriate.
You will have:
• excellent ICT skills, in particular Microsoft Excel and spreadsheets
• be familiar with Arbor or have understanding of databases
• the ability to establish positive relationships with students and staff
• the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• excellent organisational and communication skills
• a ‘can do’ and flexible attitude
As a member of the TMHS and RKLT family, you can expect…
• a positive culture with an overarching ethos of equality, celebration of diversity and a belief in the individuality and unique potential of each child
• a highly supportive environment within a dedicated team of colleagues and strong Senior Leadership
• brand-new benefits and wellbeing package which includes…
o £5000 cycle to work scheme
o discounted gym
o family health, private medical insurance and dental care plans
o discounts and online offers for you and your family at major high street & online retailers!
o employee assistance programme accessible by you and your family
For an application pack, please click on the following link: SEND Administrator - Temple Moor High School and Sixth Form | Red Kite Learning Trust (rklt.co.uk)
Completed applications should be submitted no later than
12 noon on Tuesday 30 November 2021.
Interviews will be held week beginning 6 December 2021.
Temple Moor High School is part of the Red Kite Learning Trust and the Red Kite Alliance.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Appointments are made subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
Applying for the job
Please use link below More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 1299 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About Temple Moor High School
Temple Moor is a confident and outward-facing school, at the heart of our local community in Leeds. The school adapts well to the changing schools’ and educational landscape; better prepared to meet the needs and aspirations of all our learners.
We are part of the Red Kite Learning Trust, which has a philosophy deeply rooted in professional generosity and in helping young people excel within their own schools, and beyond. We believe we have found the right partner to help us to improve standards still further for all our students and to secure our long-term vision – helping us to become a centre of excellence at the heart of the community..