SEN specialist, Suitable for NQTs
£21,408 - £21,793 Pro Rata
Are you passionate about learning? Can you inspire our children?
Can you make a difference?
If the answer is ‘yes’, join our vibrant team of dedicated professionals who are committed to ensuring EVERY child succeeds.
We have the opportunity to grow our team and are looking for an energetic and highly motivated SEND teaching assistant to work in the Early Years/Key Stage 1 focusing on both whole class and individual support.
Our ideal candidate will be committed to ensuring all children enjoy and succeed at school and is focused on nurturing highly effectively learners.
If you are looking for an exciting and inspiring challenge in a calm, supportive and welcoming school, we will offer you:
A competitive salary
- A new and exciting school building with a positive working environment
- Children who are polite and well-behaved
- Staff who are supportive and love to laugh
- A strong network of partner schools through Bellevue Place Education Trust
- And very importantly – free tea, coffee and milk to quench your thirst each day!
If you have the skills, experience and drive to be successful in this role, please download the application pack and form and submit your application to us by 12 noon on Friday 25th June 2021.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 1st July 2021 at Watling Park School.
Applying for the job
Please download and complete the BPET application form and return to email@example.com
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.