We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking learning assistant to work with and support a child on the SEN register.
We are ideally looking for someone who:
- Is suitably qualified through qualifications or experience
- Has specialised experience working 1:1 with children who have additional needs, including autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Has recent experience working in the classroom with small groups and/or individual children
- Believes in giving every child the opportunity to be the best they can be
- Enjoys being part of a hardworking and committed team
- Is highly motivated and able to act on their own initiative
- Is patient, good humoured and flexible
- Has high aspirations for themselves and the children they work with
- Has the potential to develop
20 hours per week TA - term time only - initially Fixed Term to 31/08/2024 - Monday to Friday 9.00a.m. to 1.00p.m.
We can offer you:
- Responsive, enthusiastic children who love coming to school;
- A hardworking, happy and dedicated school team;
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Rewards Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- Highly supportive parents and Trust; and
- Support for your professional development.
The Diocese of Hereford Multi-Academy Trust and its academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and will follow the safer recruitment policy.
Interview Date: TBC
This job post has expired.