We are looking for candidates who:
• Are an excellent practitioner.
• Are confident in the classroom and understand how children with SEND, learn.
• Have high expectations of what can be achieved.
• Are passionate about making sure ALL children have access to a quality education despite any
• Seek to build positive relationships with children.
• Are flexible with a good sense of humour and an understanding of the ‘bigger picture’.
• Are able to work to their own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status.
• Are confident and excited about using and embracing IT and outdoor learning in their practice.
• Are flexible, hardworking and have a passion to make a difference in the lives of our young learners.
• Are keen to explore leadership opportunities.
We can offer a very positive working environment and excellent professional development and support.
Orchard Meadow Primary school is growing, and this is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our fantastic
Orchard Meadow Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post involves the type of work with children and young people that requires applicants to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post. All users are considered confidentially and according to the nature of the role and information disclosed.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.