We are seeking a friendly business support member to join our SEND services team by offering a new opportunity to a skilled administrator with excellent attention to detail. Their role is to provide comprehensive administrative support to the SEND services central team.
JOB TITLE: SEND SERVICES BUSINESS SUPPORT
GRADE / SP: SENDAT SUPPORT STAFF PAY SCALE RANGE SP6 - 10
SALARY: £14,529 - £16,033 for 22.5 hours per week / 52 weeks per year or £16,590 - £18,345 for 30 hours per week / term time only
REPORTS TO: SENDAT Review Manager
WORKING ARRANGEMENTS: 22 hours and 30 minutes (3 days) per week / all year round or
30 hours per week (4 days) per week / 39 Weeks of year (Term Time)
Monday to Friday (inclusive) 08:30 to 16:30 depending on days working
Includes 30 minutes unpaid break each day
We are based at SENDAT, School Lane, Thurston, Bury St Edmunds IP31 3RY
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE: To work as part of the SENDAT SEND services team to:
1. Administer and support the programme of Annual Reviews for all students across the Trust;
2. Provide a general administrative support to the SENDAT SEND services team;
3. Provide a central communications point for all SENDAT Schools/Alternative Provisions with regard to Admissions & Reviews, Community Engagement / Work Experience, Specialist Therapies and any other work which comes under the umbrella of the team.
The Special Educational Needs and Academies Trust (SENDAT) is a Multi Academy Trust focusing on specialist provision and special schools. Its core aim is to provide for the continuum of special needs across the Eastern region.
All SENDAT schools and alternate provisions have Trauma Informed practices embedded across the curriculum and SENDAT staff colleagues are given training and support to develop and use these skills in their day-to-day working.
All new appointments are subject to a 26-week probationary period, as set out in the SENDAT Probationary Procedure.
As part of the SENDAT, we offer:
- Staff wellbeing day – can be taken at any point throughout the year
- Access to a wide range of in person and online CPD
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health and welfare assistance package with Simply Health, provides financial support with some things like eye tests, and therapies
- Opportunities to participate in Outdoor Learning activities including Duke of Edinburgh and Scouting schemes
- Annual subsidised staff residential activity weekend in Wales
If you would like an informal discussion prior to submitting your application, you are welcome to contact Sarah Hopkins (Head of SEND Services)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
SENDAT – welcoming diversity.
SENDAT Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment checks will be required for all of our staff at SENDAT.
This job post has expired.