SEND Student Support & Intervention Coordinator
7 days remaining to apply
Job start date
10 July 2023
4 June 2023 at 11:59pm
12 May 2023
- View all Part timejobs - 34 Hours per week
- TPLTSS4 £17,975 - £19,330 (actual salary)
What skills and experience we're looking for
The successful candidates will have:
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A commitment to young people, their welfare, education and personal development.
- A flexible but persistent approach to their work; reliability and resilience are essential.
What the school offers its staff
To tempt you further, we offer many incredible Employee Benefits such as;
The PLaTform - Access to our dedicated wellbeing centre & exclusive shopping discounts
Healthshield - A fully funded Healthcare Scheme which provides services such as a 24/7 GP Line & Healthcare cashback
Discounted Nursery fees at our Academy pre schools
Pension Scheme with generous employer contribution rates
Discounted gym membership at our Academies
Cycle to work scheme
A very friendly school community with dedicated, supportive & passionate colleagues
A 2 week October half term
Generous annual leave entitlement for All Year Round staff
Free onsite parking
Highly competitive salaries which are reviewed annually
The opportunity to be part of the Employer of the Year 2023, our fantastic Multi-Academy Trust - The Priory Learning Trust
Further details about the role
What you will do:
- Ensure key students are accessing their relevant curriculum and studies so that there are no gaps in their knowledge and to allow them to have high aspirations.
- Liaise on a daily basis with teaching staff, pastoral staff and the SENDCo on the progress of the SEND students towards their target grades.
- Provide support to improve levels of inclusion and achievement for students with SEND through direct support for students.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Worle Community School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1338 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01934 529357
About Worle Community School: WCSA is a community school at heart - we focus on developing children and young people into well rounded individuals, who leave school not only with good grades, but also valuable life experiences and an aspirational mindset, with high expectations of, and for, themselves. At Worle Community School Academy, WCSA, we look after our colleagues. We are a supportive, dynamic and diverse workplace, highly supported by a hands-on team in all areas, from support, to teaching, to senior leadership.
Arranging a visit to Worle Community School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Weston Super Mare and Somerset, Bath and Bristol